The city of Luxembourg is easily accessible by plane (Luxembourg airport – Findel) or by train.
Information about public transport in real time and itinerary planning can be done through mobiliteit.lu or with the corresponding app for smartphones.
Public transportation (trains, buses, tram) is free of charge throughout the country. Please note that wearing a mask in public transport is currently mandatory.
The organizers of DyProSo2021 have negotiated special rates at four selected hotels. Details and instructions are provided below.
- Best Western Plus Grand Hôtel Victor Hugo
- Parc Hotel Alvisse
- Price: 99€ (breakfast inc.) single room, 119€ (breakfast inc.) double room
- How to book: via the website with the code DYPROSO2021
- Number of rooms: 10
- Address: 120, route d’Echternach – L1453 (Luxembourg)
- Tel. +352 43 56 43
- Hotel Parc Belle-Vue
- Price: 123€ (breakfast inc.) single room, 143€ (breakfast inc.) double room
- How to book: via the website with the code UNIL2021
- Reservation deadline: 05/08/21
- Number of rooms: 30
- Address: 5, Avenue Marie-Thérèse – L2132 (Luxembourg)
- Tel. +352 45 61 41 1
- Ibis Styles Luxembourg Centre Gare